Thursday, May 18, 2006

WEBSITE OF NOTE: WHITEHOUSE.ORG ** PARODY**
























For scathingly humorous look at the Bush Regime check out The Whitehouse .org. see :
http://www.whitehouse.org
http://www.chickenhead.com/
WHITEHOUSE.ORG **PARODY**
Posted by Picasa


Here are some samples of the headlines for articles at the Whitehouse website:

05.01.2006: President Demands That America's Slave Class Sing National Anthem in Jesus' Language Instead of Mumbo-Jumbo Mexicanese

04.17.2006: Defending Sec. Rumsfeld: President Refutes Treasonous Criticism from Generals Who Are Just Too Wussy-Assed to Re-Up and Waste More Ragheads

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. Normally, before addressing the press corps, I like to crack up my aides behind that curtain by pretending to puke or...

But not today. Today I stood back there and made that face I call "Crapping Bullets." That’s right, I'm deadly serious now; just lookit my scowl. I am here right now because I will drop everything I am doing to defend the only guy who makes sense in my whole Administration: Don Rumsfeld.

I mean, sure, Don is crazy as a rabid bull with a flaming rattlesnake wriggling up his ass. Just look at him – in the right light, with that clammy translucent skin, mother... looks just like the Angel of Death. Yet unlike the rest of my cabinet, at least he's not a total imbecile, or senile, or the tool of any particular industry – unless you count the Apocalypse as an industry. Don just likes to f... shit up, and he's super-good at it. And gents, if ever there was a time for the USA to f... shit up, that time is NOW.

And:
05.04.2006: President Responds to Bill Clinton's Communist Plot to Deny America's Youth the FREEDOM® to be Diabetes-Ravaged Lardasses: "You're not the Decider anymore, Clintoon. I'm the mother... Decider, and if I decide that the free market should turn America's public school kids into rotten-toothed, jiggle-titted pigbeasts, swilling 20 oz. vanilla Cokes between their Intelligunt Desine and McJesus Theory classes, then that's how it's gonna be!"

PRESIDENT'S EASTER STATEMENT COMMEMORATING THE 1976th ANNIVERSARY OF JESUS CHRIST'S MAGICAL REANIMATION INTO AN ÜBER-RIGHTEOUS ZOMBIE OF SALVATION...

GORD.















No comments: